Thursday 3 April 2014

Touch ups

After the formative presentation it was apparent that there were some aspects I forgot to include. 

The orthographic set above now contains the details of the tank, including joists to hold it up.


The mesh suggests the filtering system which is protected by the filter box which prevents algae from getting trapped in the mechanics. The height of the bench I calculated by taking the measurement of an average person's flat hand to foot and adding the depth of the sink. In this way it would be a comfortable height to wash the dishes and work on the bench. 


Finally, I adjusted the hues on this photo to make the room look more similar to the actual colours of the walls. 

These fibre optic lights would be similar to the ones I would use. I would like to use them because they disperse light in an unevenly.

Boltshauser Architects source here
This is a similar idea to mine but on the opposite plane of the room. Aquariums can be linked to my work very easily although they contain a lot more water and fish. As seen here, water aqariums can create a calm space.

No comments:

Post a Comment